2 small pork chops, in strips
2 pineapple rings, chopped
Half a small red onion, chopped
2 celery sticks, chopped
100g basmati rice
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp honey
1) Gently boil the rice for about 20 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and add a little oil.
2) Meanwhile, boil the eggs and leave to simmer for 5-10 minutes, depending on how hard-boiled you like them.
3) Fry the pork strips in the soy sauce and honey.
4) Mix the pork, pineapple, celery and red onion into the rice.
5) Quarter the eggs and nestle on top of the dish.