- 220g can of pineapple chunks
- 4 chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 small carrots, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Juice of 1 orange
- Handful of sesame seeds
- 150g brown rice
- Rinse the rice a few times, then add enough water to cover (a couple of centimetres above the rice).
- Bring to the boil, then partly cover and leave to simmer for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, fry the spring onion, mushrooms and pineapple for a few minutes, followed by the carrot and celery.
- Pour in the orange juice and simmer for 5 minutes until everything is piping hot.
- Serve with the brown rice and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.