- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 1 cup of yellow cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup ice water
- 3 bell peppers, deseeded, cut in wedges
- 2 small tomatos
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml of milk
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of dried herbs
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Mix flours, salt, honey and olive oil, knead, add water bit by bit, till dough is uniformed.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in frying pan and fry peppers and tomatos about 5 minutes.
- Mix milk, eggs, parmesan, salt pepper and herbs.
- Roll out dough, transfer to tart baking tray, prick with fork, bake 10 minutes in preheated oven in 180 C degrees.
- Remove from oven, arrange peppers and tomatos, pour in milk and cheese mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes.