1. Make a single cut to the ramiro pepper and clean it (take out seed etc.) carefully.
2. Boil the pasta and steam the pepper on top of the boiling pasta. Steaming the pepper makes it more moist and delicious.
3. While the pasta is boiling, mix the ham and cheeses in food processor.
4. When the pasta is done, mix the ham and cheese mix into it.
5. Carefully fill the pepper, use fork. Spin some pasta to the fork and carefully slide it into the pepper.
6. Bake in the oven 200°C about 20 minutes. Enjoy.