Snapper in Miso Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 100g Snapper Fillet
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- A small bunch of Shimeiji Mushroom
- 300ml Miso Soup
How to make Snapper in Miso
- Rub fish with salt and pepper.
- Heat pan with oil.
- Stir fry Shimeiji Mushroom for 2 minute with a pinch of salt, dish and set aside.
- Using the same pan, pan-fry fish on both sides till just cooked.
- While you are pan-frying your fish, prepare your miso soup, as per instruction on the package.
- Place fish in a deep dish and top with shimeiji mushroom.
- Pour the miso soup over and serve.
Alternative using oven (which is what I did):
- Spread little oil on the fish and mushroom.
- Bake both together using different dishes in preheated oven at 200C.
- After 3 minutes, remove the mushroom and flip the fish if you like.
- Continue baking for another 8 minutes or till fish is just cook.
- Remove and serve at mentioned above.
You can add vegetables in your miso soup and omit the shimeiji mushroom.