Roast Chicken with Bacon Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 Large Chicken Drumstick
- 4 slices Streaky Bacon
- 3 glove Garlic, crashed with skin on
- 2 slices Lemon
How to make Roast Chicken with Bacon
- Place a slice of lemon on the chicken.
- Wrap a slice of streaky bacon slightly tight starting from the joint part with the fatty part of the bacon should be 'outside'.
- Overlap the bacon a little so you don't see the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a oven proof dish with the loose end bacon placed down.
- Scatter the garlic around.
- Roast the chicken in a preheated oven at 220C for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 170C and continuing roasting for another 40 minutes or till thoroughly cooked.