Mango Ice Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 mango; skinned and sliced
- 1 cup of home-made syrup to taste (boiling water and sugar together)
How to make Mango Ice
- Blend ½ mango and syrup in a blender.
- Remove and freeze it.
- When the mango ice is about 80% frozen, removed from freezer.
- Use fork to pick it to break the ice.
- Scoop and serve with mango slices.
- If you have a suitable blender, you can freeze the home-made syrup then blend it together with 1/2 mango and ½ cup water in a blender.
- If your blender is not made to blend ice, don’t use this method. You don’t want to spoil the blades.