Little Bowl Fins aka 碗仔翅 Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 packet or 40g Glass Noodles, soaked to soften
- 1/2 Chicken Breast or Drumstick, more if you like
- 8 Dried Chinese Mushroom, soaked to soften
- 4 Crabsticks, shredded
- 2 Egg Whites
- 750ml Chicken Broth
- Cornflour Mixture (Thickener)
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Chinese Cooking Wine
- 1/2 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seed Oil
How to make Little Bowl Fins aka 碗仔翅
- Drain glass noodle, cut them into 2 inch length and set aside.
- Drain mushroom, slice thinly and set aside
- Boil chicken till cook, retain water to be used together with broth.
- Shred chicken and set aside.
- Add mushroom to the broth and bring to a boil.
- Add in seasonings.
- When it begin to simmer, add in chicken, 8. crabstick and glass noodles.
- Gradually add in thickener, when the soup begins to boil.
- Stir in egg whites slowly.
- Serve with pepper and vinegar.