King Oyster Mushroom with Dried Scallop Sauce Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 150g King Oyster Mushroom, sliced
- a few stalk of Baby Kai Lan (芥兰) aka Chinese Broccoli
- 4 pieces Dried Scallop
- 200ml Water
- 1 teaspoon Oyster Sauce
- a pinch of Sugar to taste
- Cornflour Mixture (Thickener)
- 1/2 tablespoon Oil
How to make King Oyster Mushroom with Dried Scallop Sauce
- Soak dried scallop in the water till soften.
- Shred the dried scallop with your finger and set aside.
- Retain the water.
- Separate the leaves of the Kai Lan.
- Blanch the vegetables and arrange on the plate.
- Heat wok with oil.
- Stir fried mushroom till cooked.
- Pour in the water used to soak the dried scallop.
- Add in the oyster sauce and sugar.
- Let it simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove the mushroom and lay on top of the vegetable.
- Add in the the dried scallop.
- Bring to a bring.
- Thicken with cornflour mixture.
Note: Instead of Kai Lan, you can use any other vegetable you like.