Grilled Salmon with Herbs Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 100g Salmon
- 1 glove Garlic, chopped finely
- 1/2 tablespoon Grated Lemon Zest
- 1/2 tablespoon Fennel, chopped (only the pin-like leaves are used here)
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- A wedge of lemon
How to make Grilled Salmon with Herbs
- Rub salt and pepper on salmon and set aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together except lemon.
- Spread the herb mixture on both sides of the salmon, more on the top.
- Grill in oven at 180C for 30 minutes or till cooked.
- Squeeze on some lemon juice just before you eat.
I'm using oven to cook this but if you do not have one, you can try steaming it. However, do seal it with foil or cling wrap when you steam it. This is to avoid adding the water vapor from steaming to the fish.