Cheesy Pork Cutlet Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Palm size lead meat about 1.5 - 2 cm thick
- 1/2 teaspoon Light Soy Sauce
- 2 slice Sliced Cheese (I used Cheddar Cheese here)
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Plain Flour for dusting
- Breadcrumbs for coating
- Oil for deep frying
How to make Cheesy Pork Cutlet
- Hammer the meat on both side with a meat mallet till the meat is really thin about 3 - 4 mm. The meat will became 1 1/2 to 2 times larger than the original size.
- Seasoned the meat with 1/2 teaspoon of light soy sauce for 10 minutes.
- Place cheese on one side of the meat. Try to keep the chesse away from the side as it will melt and sip through the meat when you fry.
- Fold the meat.
- Dust with flour.
- Dip in beaten egg.
- Coat well with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry till it turn golden brown.
- Serve immdiately.
Additional pix HERE .