Assorted Mushroom with Oyster Sauce Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 6 large Shitake Mushroom, sliced thick
- 1 pack Shimeiji Mushroom, end, chopped
- 1 pack White Button Mushroom, sliced thick
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
How to make Assorted Mushroom with Oyster Sauce
- Heat oil in wok
- Saute the mushroom till it's slightly brown.
- Dish and set aside.
- Using the same wok (do not clean away the oil), add in the oyster sauce.
- When the oyster sauce starts to cook and thicken, add the mushroom and coat well.
- Dish and serve with rice.
- It's quite a heap of mushroom before wokking but it would soon 'shrink' after you saute.
- You can add more oyster sauce if you find it insufficient.