Fancy-pants Ham and Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Ciabatta bread, sliced
- Stracchino, or other good melting cheese
- Rocket, washed and spun dry
- Balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil in a 1:3 ratio.
- Brown sugar to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to make Fancy-pants Ham and Cheese Sandwich
This recipe mysteriously disappeared off Nibbledish. The following is the recipe, to the best of my recollection. Luckily, it's a simple one.
- Top slices of ciabatta with prociutto and sliced stracchino. Grill on high till cheese is melty and brown.
- While the sangers are grilling, whisk together the salad dressing ingredients till thick and well combined. Toss with rocket.
- Once the sangers come out of the oven, top with dressed rocket and eat while still hot enough to burn your fingers!