Simmered down Pork Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- thinly sliced lean pork
- diced tomatoes
- chinese dried mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- half a thinly sliced green onion
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
How to make Simmered down Pork
This is a really easy and quick meal to prepare, great with rice or personally I prefer to eat it with porridge/congee.
- Smash cloves of garlic, thinly slice onions, dice tomatoes and thinly slice pork.
- Boil some water and drop the dried mushrooms in and wait till you can poke them with a fork.
- When mushrooms are soft, take them out and cut off the stems, then slice them.
- Heat up a frying pan, add a little oil and toss in the onions and garlic.
- When the onion slices go brown, add in the pork with a dash of soy sauce and some sugar.
- After the pork is almost done, turning light brown but still slightly pink, turn down the heat to the lowest, throw in diced tomatoes and cover the frying pan.
- In the meantime feel free to cook your rice or congee/porridge.
- When your pork is cooked through and tomatoes have somewhat almost melted away, add a touch of sesame oil, this is just so that it will smell awesome.
- Serve on a plate.
- Garnish then eat yum!
p.s : Soy sauce and sugar to taste, some people like more some people like less, I suggest experimenting to see what suits you and also you can add pepper, but it's optional. cheers!