Pulut Hitam Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
1) 240g Black glutinous rice.
2) 7 cups Plain water
3) 4 cups Coconut milk or fresh milk
4) 2 Pandan leaves, knotted
5) 1/2 cup Sugar
6) Pinch of salt
1) 1/2 Tbs Tapioca flour or cornflour combined with 2 Tbs water to form a paste.
2) 1/2 cup Thick coconut milk
3) Pinch of salt
How to make Pulut Hitam
1) Glutinous rice soak overnight. Rice washed & drained.
2) Put rice in pot with water and pandan leaves.
3) Bring to a boil and continuously stair to reduce burn at bottom.
4) Once the rice split open and coconut milk thicken.Reduce heat and set a side.
1) Heat coconut milk,salt, flour paste and pandan leaves.
2) Reduce heat to low, remove pandan leaves.
3) Simmer for 45 minutes until liquid is thick.
4) Serve in a bowl and top with coconut milk paste.