Steam layered rice cake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
6 pcs pandan leaves-optional
180g rice flour
50g tapioca flour
480g coconut milk
½ tsp salt
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp oil
How to make Steam layered rice cake
1. Bring ingredient A to a boil to dissolve sugar. cool.
2. Mix ingredients B and add in A to form a watery batter.
3. divide the batter into 2 bowls, One of the batter add red colouring and the 2nd one leave it plain white.
4. Heat a steam to a boiling point with a cake tin inside to warm up.
5. Pour batter 1 1/2 cup in cake tin, let steam for 5 mins, Layer this batter by adding alternately the red and white batter until finish.
6. last layer let it steam for 1/2 hour .
7. leave it completely cool , then slice and serve.
NOTE: this is a most famous dessert in Malaysia.