sausage buns Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
3 cups flour
1 tbsp instant yeast
2 tbsp powder milk
¼ cup sugar
¾ cup warm water
1 tsp bread improver
1 tbsp butter
2 hard boiled eggs
How to make sausage buns
1. To make the bun, dissloved the yeast and ½ the sugar in ½ cup water, leave to become frothy.
2. Mix the flour,remain sugar,salt, bread improver, butter and egg. Add in the yeast and knead well with remain water to form soft dough. Leave to rise abour an hour.
3. Punch down the dough on a floured board and knead again for 5 mins, leave to rest for ½ hour. Cut and divide the dough into 8 portions.
4. Roll each piece into a long thick string about 2 ½ feet length . place a piece of sliced cheese and sausage and roll to seal the sausage like wrapping up.
5. Place in greased tray and let to rest for an hour. Spray with water and sprinkle some sesame seeds and bake in preheated oven at 250 C for 10 mins.
6. Split the bun across the center and spoon the coleslaw and eggs over it. Serve.
7. NOTE: for coleslaw mix cabbage with 1 tbsp mayonnaise and add dash of pepper. For the egg, mash with a folk and add 1 tbsp mayonnaise and dash of pepper.
8. NOTE: to make your own mayonnaise:, mix 2 egg yolks with 1 lime juice. While beating add thin stream of oil (1cup corn oil or sunflower oil) until the mixture thicken, Add 2 tsp water at a time if the mayo is too thick. IMPORTATNT: don’t too hurry to add oil , make sure is in thin stream while adding to egg. Lastly add ¼ tsp salt.