Prune cinnamon rolls Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients2 1/2 cups flour
2 tbsp milk powder
1 tbsp instant yeast
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp butter
2/3 cup warm water
20gm preserved prune- cut into raisin size
2 or 3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
How to make Prune cinnamon rolls
1. For the dough, mix altogether to form a soft non- sticky dough. Leave to rise for an hour.
2. Punch down the dough and roll out on floured board about 1/2" thickness. Brush with butter and then sprinkle fillings on top.
3. Roll up and cut about 1 inch thick. Greased the tin and dust with flour.
4. Place the rolls rings down and press lightly to sit. Leave to rise double.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 250 C for 20 mins. Brush top with butter and serve warm.
6. This bread can keep for a week or so in fridge. 3 days on the table, covered with plastic. Reheat in micro- oven for freshness.