Potato custard buns Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients3 cups (300gm) flour
100gm mashed potato
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp yeast
170 ml cold milk
250ml water or milk
100gm custard powder
How to make Potato custard buns
1. For the dough combine the dry ingredients, then add milk and mix add butter and knead again to an elastic soft non sticky dough. Then add raisins to combine well.
2. Cover and leave to rise double.
3. Divide in even smaller balls, size of tennis ball. Place in greased tray. leave to rise again.
4. Meantime , prepare the custard, Combine custard powder and water or milk and stir under heat till till thicken, put in piping bag with small hole at the tip.
5 Brush buns with egg wash and the pipe custard across buns .
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 250 C for 20 mins.