onde onde-(coconut glutinous balls) Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients1 3/4 cups glutinous rice flour
3/4 cup hot water
1 tsbp olive oil
1/2 tsp pandan green colouring
1 1/2 cups grated coconut
1/2 cup palm sugar or brown sugar
1 cup grated coconut- steam for 10 mins.
How to make onde onde-(coconut glutinous balls)
1. Mix the glutinous rice flour with hot water and olive oil.
Knead to a non sticking dough.
2. Mix the 1 1/2 cup coconut with palm sugar and heat under low fire , stirring till sugar dissolved.
3. Roll the dough into few smaller pieces , faltten and add coconut filling, Seal.
4. Bring 3 cups of water to boil.Then place each dough in the boiling water and let boil until till the balls float up the surface of the water.
5. Drain and place on the bed of coconut.
6 Coat well. Serve.