No bake Batik cake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients1 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup milo or drinking chocolate powder
1 cup water
1 cup brown sugar
3 medium eggs
1 pkt biscuits Marie- break into half or flour
How to make No bake Batik cake
1. In a pot, add cocoa, milo,sugar and water,
Heat up pot to low fire and stir the mixture till
2. Add butter and stir till melted.
3, Beat the eggs and add to mixture , keep
stirring till smooth and thick.
4. Add the biscuits and mix well combine and
5. Off the heat. Greased a loose-bottom tin and
spoon mixture into tin and press firmly.
6. Transfer the cake onto a serving plate and
chill for an hour or so before cutting to serve.
This cake need no baking, A very chocolaty taste of cake. The biscuits Marie is a sweet type of biscuit. Usually I make this cake during festive season. It taste good , why not try make it yourself!! No flour is necessary in this cake.