Homemade Beef burger Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
IngredientsFor the buns:
4 cups flour
1/4 cup milk powder
1 tbsp instant yeast
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup warm water
1/4 cup butter
For the beef patties:
300 gm minced meat
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1 1/2 cup bread crumbs
salt and pepper
butter,egg-fried to cook.
How to make Homemade Beef burger
1. To make the buns:- add all the ingredients to form a soft non sticky dough. leave to rise for 1 hour.
2. Divide the dough into 8 or 10 pieces and roll into a ball by folding in.
3. Place on a greased tray and leave to rise again, spray little water over buns just to moisten, sprinkle sesame seeds,
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 240 C for 20 mins.Cool.
To make the beef patties:
1.mix altogether and form into few equal size balls as big as your buns.
stack the beef with plastic in between so easy to handle. Freeze till require to use.
2, Heat the pan with 1 tsp butter and brown the beef on both side.
3. Slice bun and spread butter and mayonnaise, the place the beef and salad and cheese. serve . Yumm