Egg dejorn mustard buns Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
IngredientsFor the dough:
4 cups flour
1/2 cup milk powder
1 cup warm water
1 tbsp instant yeast
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp mustard
1 tbsp butter
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
chilly sauce or ketchup for taste( option)
How to make Egg dejorn mustard buns
1. To make the dough: Mix to form a soft and non sticky dough. leave to rise double.
2. Lay the dough on a floured board and cut into 7 to 8 pieces. Roll each dough into a long and put on greased tray.
3. Bake in preheated oven at 250 C for 15 mins.
4. In a saucepan, heat butter, add eggs mixture. Stir till thicken and then add cheese. mix well.
5. Serve on buns and chilly sauce if you like spicy.