Bread Pudding Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
butter (for greasing)
a pinch of cinnamon
1/4 cup raisins
How to make Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Brush ramekin with butter and fill with cubed bread.
- Add cinnamon and raisins.
- Beat eggs and sugar together, then add milk, cream and vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture 4 into ramekin until 70-80% full.
- Bake over water for 40-45 min.
- Drizzle condensed milk right before serving!