Salmon au Pesto Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
Ingredients2 Salmon Filets
1/2 Package Pre-washed Spinach
10 Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced
3 Tbspn Pesto
5 Tbspn Lemon Juice
1/8 Red Onion, Thinly sliced
2 Cups Linguine Pasta
1/2 Favorite Marinara Sauce
6 Medium Stuffing Mushrooms
6 Cubed Pieces Mozzarella Cheese
How to make Salmon au Pesto
- Stat by cooking the linguine pasta in salt water until al dente/soft. Heat or make marinera sauce and pour over pasta when ready and set aside.
- Take stems off muchrooms, stuff with mozzerella cubes. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and place in 350 degree oven until mushrooms are tender and cheese has melted.
- In medium pan drizzle olive oil. Sprinkle lemon pepper on both sides of salmon filets and cook filets, about 6 minutes on each side (depending on salmon thinkness).
- While salmon is cooking, in a small saucepan, drizzle with olive oil and add onions. Cook 3-4 minutes then add tomatoes and 1/2 cup of the spinach. Cook until spinach has wilted, about 5 minutes. Add pesto, lemon juice and sprink with lemon pepper. Cook for a few minutes.
- In the serving plate, arrange the spinach leaves distrubuted between the two plates. Place pasta marina on top of the spinach. Place salmon filtet on top with pesto spinach sauce over top.
- Place three mushrooms on each plate, arranged on the side. Serve immediately.