Choko Coco Cake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 200g of whole wheat Rice Flour
- 70g of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of potato flour
- 5 tsp of cane sugar (I think it's enought i don't like sweet cakes)
- Pinch of salt
- Ginger spice
- Nutmeg spice
- 250g of water
- 150g of dark chocolate (50%-70% cocoa)
- 90g of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- Blackberry jam
How to make Choko Coco Cake
Blend the chocolate in a small pot.
Then, in a large bowl mix whole wheat Rice Flour, coconut flour, one tablespoon of potato flour, 5 tsps of cane sugar, salt, ginger spice, Nutmeg spice, cinnamon.
Add cold water, melted chocolate and the oil.
Mix thoroughly and finally add half a sachet of cream of tartar .
Cook for 20' at 180┬░C
Serve with a teaspoon of blackberry jam (see picture).