Lebanese Hummus Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 400g cooked chickpeas (I normally use canned chickpeas)
- 3 tablespoons tahini sesame paste
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- paprika powder
How to make Lebanese Hummus
- Put the boiled chickpeas together with the tahini into a pot
- Squeeze the lemon, add the juice, the garlic clove and the olive oil to the mixture
- add about half a spoon of cumin and salt to taste
- Use a hand blender to bring it all together. Blend until very smooth.
- Add a bit of water if the consistency is too thick.
- Sprinkle a bit of paprika powder on top
- Serve cold.