Dead Simple (Blueberry) Cobbler Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup fruit (in this case, blueberries)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick of butter
How to make Dead Simple (Blueberry) Cobbler
- Pour flour and sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter completely and stir into bowl.
- Add milk and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into a greased pan or stone.
- Drop fruit on top of batter.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until batter is golden brown.