CREAMY CABBAGE, SMOKED SAUSAGE AND POTATO STEW Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 lb kielbasa or any sausage you like
- 1 small head of cabbage
- 4-6 boiling potatoes
- 4 cups water or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- garlic salt
- 3 dashes red pepper sauce (Tabasco)
How to make CREAMY CABBAGE, SMOKED SAUSAGE AND POTATO STEW
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces and brown in stew pot.
- Cut cabbage and potatoes into bite-size squares.
- Add potatoes to stew pot with sausage to brown a bit.
- Add all ingredients except for cabbage.
- Add cabbage last so it doesn't get soggy.
- Simmer just until potatoes are done. (Don't overcook or potatoes will fall apart).