Chili Chicken in Oyster Sauce Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 5 Garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 1 big red Onion, cut
- 20 pieces String beans or Baguio beans, cut thinly
- 4 pieces Long green chili, cut thinly
- 300g Chicken breast, cut in strips
- 1/2 tsp. Spicy Chili paste
- 1/2 cup Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp Fish sauce
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
How to make Chili Chicken in Oyster Sauce
- Saute garlic and chicken in hot oil. Season the dish with fish sauce and chili paste as it cooks. Stir well.
- Then, add the beans, chili and onions. Cover the dish and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Put oyster sauce and water when the beans turn to vibrant green.
- Put the stove under low heat.
- Add sugar to control the spice. If you want it to be more spicy however, add more chili paste.
- Let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Let it cool without the cover.
- Serve when ready.