Garden Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Enough Romaine for 2 people
- Green onions (I use 3-4 12" greens from my Egyptian Walking Onion)
- 4 sprigs fresh dill
- Handful of walnuts
- Handful of almonds
- Handful dried cranberries
- 1/2 avocado
How to make Garden Salad
- Chop lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Chop onions into 1/4" slices.
- Toast nuts @ 400 for 3-4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Make this dressing: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Lemon-Vinaigrette-5763
- Add all ingredients, pour over dressing, salt & pepper to taste, then toss.