Cheese Flapjacks Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 150 grams oatmeal (rolled oats) (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 175 grams Cheddar cheese, grated (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 50 grams butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
How to make Cheese Flapjacks
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Press into a shallow baking pan (i used a 24cm round pan) and bake in a preheated oven at 180C/350C/Gas 4, for 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut into slices and serve hot or cold.