Chocolate Berry Brownies Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 1dl water
- 3/4dl Cranberry Sirup
- juice of 1/2 citrone
- 50g dried Cherries
- 30g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 pack (500g) of fix (instant)-chocolate-cake
- 10g pistache, chopped for decoration
- some powdered sugar for decoration
How to make Chocolate Berry Brownies
It's a very spontaneous recipe. I've been in our supermarket and they have always some small recipe cards. So I just took this one and baked it. So that's also why I used some chocolate-cake mixture not made by myself. Recipe is for about 20 pieces.
- Boil water, sirup and citrone juice. Add the cherris and cook for ca. 3 minutes. Take the pan away, and the cherries out of the pan. Boil again till it's like a sirup consistence.
- Butter a 24x24cm form. Give the mixture of the chocolate cake in the form. Mix the chocolate chops and cherries in it as well.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the middle of the preaheated 180°C oven.
- Take out of the oven, cool down a bit and spread with the sirup and the pistaches. Powder with some powdered sugar.