Linguine with Winter Pesto Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 1/2 c. lightly packed Italian Parsley
- 3/4 c. olive oil
- 1/2 c. toasted pine nuts
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 oz. linguine pasta
- 1/3 c. chopped toasted pine nuts
How to make Linguine with Winter Pesto
Makes 2 generous servings.
- Combine first six ingredients in processor and blend to coarse puree. Blend in cheese using on/off turns. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook linguine in large pot of boiling, salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain well. Return to same pot.
- Add pesto sauce and toss to coat pasta evenly. Transfer to large platter.
- Garnish with chopped pine nuts.