Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 600 grams of salmon filet, cut into 4 equal size pieces
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of mirin
- 4 tablespoons of sake
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
- carrot cut into flower for garnish
How to make Teriyaki Salmon
- Heat oil, fry salmon.
- Mix sauce ingredients.
- Filp over salmon pieces and pour in sauce.
- Fry couple of minutes till sauce reduces.
- Serve garnished with carrot flower.