Steamed snail buns Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of sencha tea, cooled down
- 30 grams of yeast
- 1 table spoon of sugar
- 2 cups of wheat flour plus 2 table spoons
- 2 table spoons of oil
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- dried shripms
- black sesame
- 1 tablespoon of oil
How to make Steamed snail buns
- Mix 1/2 cup of milk with 2 table spoons of flour, sugar and yeast. Put it in warm place, wait till mixture doubles.
- In large bowl sift flour, add salt, 1/2 cup of tea, oil and yeast mixture. Mix well and knead till dough becomes smooth and uniform.
- Meanwhile mix meat with soy sauce.
- Let it rise about 30 min, knead again and let it rest again.
- Divide into 12 balls and let them rise.
Flat each ball of dough, smear with oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds and dried shrimps, cut into long stripes, streach and twist around 2 fingers and place the end of dough stripes in the center.
Repeat with remaining dough. Let them rest about 15 min.
Steam about 15 min.