Pistachio ice cream Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 cups of milk (3,2 % fat)
- 65 grams of sugar
- 20 grams of potato starch
- 100 grams of pistachio paste (80% of pistachio)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How to make Pistachio ice cream
- Mix potato starch with 1/2 cup of milk.
- Heat up remaining milk, add sugar, stir till it dissolves. Don't boil it. Once it's close to boiling remove from heat and add potato starch dissolved in 1/2 cup of milk, stir vigorously. Let it cool down.
- Once it's cool add pistachio paste and lemon juice, mix well, transfer to ice cream maker.
- Usually it takes about 20 minutes till ice cream is done. Freeze about 15 minutes and serve.
- Homemade ice cream can be stored up to 1 week in a freezer.