Clams miso soup Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 3 cups of dashi stock
- 20 clams, washed and scrubbed
- 3 tablespoons of miso paste
How to make Clams miso soup
- Discard clams which are open and soak them overnight in salty water (2 cups of water and 2 teaspoons of salt).
- Drain clams and put them in a pot, pour in dashi and simmer until clams open.
- Skim off foam from the surface.
- Add miso paste, mix gently to dissolve it in the soup.