Chanterelle omelet Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 50 grams of Chanterelle mushrooms, cleaned, bigger ones halved
- 1/4 of onion, cubed
- 1/4 of small zucchini, peeled and cubed
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of butter
How to make Chanterelle omelet
- Heat butter, fry onion, mushrooms and zucchini till done.
- Mix egg with 1 tablespoon of water and pour into frying pan, season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat and cover frying pan with a lid.
- Once egg is set, serve.