My Erotic Apple Cobbler Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
* 6 large tart green apples (about 2 1/2 pounds), peeled, quartered, cored, thinly sliced * 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar * 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon * 2 tablespoons plus 3 cups all purpose flour * 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice * 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder * 1/2 teaspoon salt * 2 large eggs * 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, cooled * 1/2 cup water * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make My Erotic Apple Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Place apples in large bowl. Add 1 cup sugar, cinnamon, 2 tablespoons flour and lemon juice and toss to blend well.
- Stir in 1 cup sugar, 3 cups flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl to blend. Whisk eggs, melted butter, 1/2 cup water and vanilla extract in small bowl to blend. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and stir until thick dough forms. Spread 1 3/4 cups dough over bottom of prepared pan. Top with apple mixture. Drop remaining dough by tablespoonfuls evenly over apple mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar. Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake cake covered 30 minutes. Uncover pan. Bake until cake is golden brown and apples are tender, about 45 minutes longer. Transfer pan to rack; cool cake 30 minutes.
- Cut cake into squares while its warm and then spoon feed a loved one.
Well..I remember my relatives always spoiled me with apple cobbler when I was younger. I got tired of so many varieties that I gave up on eating them and just ended up giving them to the assisted living home near my house. Then as I grew older, well I began to develop my own kind of cobbler since my friends always came over after school to hang out. So here it is!