Tuna Salad Sandwich Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 egg
- 1 can of tuna (drained)
- 1/3 cup of chopped celery
- 2 tbsp of chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/3tsp sugar
- some black pepper and salt
- 1 slice of cheese
- a dash of paprika
How to make Tuna Salad Sandwich
I am not a sandwich lover but this one is the exception. It’s super easy, super excellent, and not too unhealthy.
- Mix onion, mayonnaise, sugar, black pepper, salt, celery, paprika and tuna together.
- Put cheese on top of bread warm in oven for 10 minutes.
- Fry the egg and place on bread along with tuna salad.