Eggless Cheesecake! Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
IngredientsGraham cracker crust:
- Honeymaid crushed graham crackers (or get normal graham crackers, crushed, then add some sugar + honey).
- 1/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- An 8 oz package of Philly Cream cheese (any will do. Use STICKS!)
- 1 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch or tapioca starch.
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla.
- 1/4 cup of sour cream.
How to make Eggless Cheesecake!
This recipe is for a 9 inch pie pan. :)
It's a bakeable cheesecake, pretty tasty and has NO EGGS whatsoever... my boyfriend has nasty allergies so I make this for him.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix the graham crackers and butter together, and press into your pie pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and sour cream together. Add the vanilla as well.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 35 minutes or until the top is cooked.
- Put into fridge until ready to serve, or put in fridge and put a fruit toppings of your choice on top!
This particular cheesecake was baked with cocoa and chocolate chips... if you want a chocolate cheesecake too, just add cocoa in your mixture (and well adjusted amounts of sugar to balance it out), and some cocoa or melted chocolate mixed with the graham cracker crust for a cocoa crust. Serve with powdered sugar on top and fruit.