Sake-Splashed Steak with Butterbean Mash Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
2 lamb steaks (or 4 if you're really hungry)
A splash of sake (or dry sherry)
18-20 cherry toms on the vine
Half a small red onion, sliced
1 tsp paprika
1 400g + 1 200g can of butterbeans
2 anchovy fillets
Some olive oil
How to make Sake-Splashed Steak with Butterbean Mash
1) Marinate the steaks in the sake, thyme and drizzle of olive oil for an hour.
2) Mash up the anchovies and put aside for later
3) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C and put the steaks onto a foiled baking tray.
4) Put the cherry toms onto another baking tray and drip a bit of olive oil over, plus the onion and paprika.
5) Place both trays into the oven for about 20 mins, turning the steaks over once.
6) Meanwhile, boil the butterbeans rapidly, then simmer until pretty soft.
7) Drain most of the water, then add the mushed up anchovies, lemon juice and parsley.