Prawn Tikka Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 150g king prawns
- 4 tbsp sweetcorn
- 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 75ml milk
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 tsp cumin
- Half tsp turmeric
- Half tsp paprika
- Half tsp garam masala
- Bit of fresh coriander
How to make Prawn Tikka Stuffed Sweet Potato
- Prick the potatoes with a fork a few times. Microwave for 6-8 minutes on each side until just cooked through.
- Carefully slice the top off each potato lengthways. Scoop out the flesh and set aside.
- Meanwhile, toss the prawns in the cumin, turmeric, paprika and garam masala.
- Fry the prawns for a few minutes, then add the sweetcorn, coconut and potato flesh.
- Pour in the milk and simmer for a few more minutes until everything is nice and hot.
- Take off the heat and spoon the mixture into each potato shell.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 200 degrees C. Garnish with some fresh coriander.