Peanut Butter Krispie Pies Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 100g rice krispies
- 75g butter, softened
- 100g peanut butter
- 100g soft cream cheese
- 125g whipped cream
- 200g condensed milk
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Some mini Smarties to decorate
How to make Peanut Butter Krispie Pies
- Line a muffin tray with clingfilm.
- Mix the krispies and butter well, then push into the base and sides of each muffin hole. Cover and stick in the freezer for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese, followed by the peanut butter and milk til smooth.
- Mix in the lemon, then gently fold in the cream.
- Spoon into the pie bases, adding a few Smarties on top to decorate.
- Return to the freezer for at least 6 hours to set.