Lemon Veggie Topped Haddock Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 2 boneless haddock fillets
- 2 button mushrooms
- Half a small red onion
- 6 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- Salt and pepper
- Some fresh coriander to garnish
How to make Lemon Veggie Topped Haddock
1) Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
2) In a small bowl, mix the yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic and ginger.
3) Finely chop the mushrooms and onion and add to the yoghurt mix.
4) Put the haddock fillets into an ovenproof dish and season, then spoon the mixture over the top of each one.
5) Cover and bake for about 15-20 minutes. The fish is cooked when it flakes easily. Garnish with some fresh coriander and serve with steamed veg.