Honey Turkey Salad with Avocado Berry Dressing Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 200g turkey steaks
- 2 tbsp honey
- Handful of coriander, roughly chopped
- Large handful of spinach
- Large handful of watercress
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp blueberries
- 1 tbsp raspberries
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Some extra raspberries and blueberries to garnish if desired
How to make Honey Turkey Salad with Avocado Berry Dressing
- Squeeze half of the lemon juice into bowl with the honey and sit the turkey in it for 15 minutes.
- Mash the avocado with the berries and mix in the remaining lemon.
- Toss the dressing with the coriander, spinach and watercress, then divide onto two plates.
- Pan fry the turkey in a little oil for a few minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Take off the heat then slice and place atop the salad. Garnish with some extra berries.