Fresh Veggie Ho Fun Noodles Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients2 portions of ho fun noodles (yes, I had to guess again)
Large carrot, chopped into matchsticks
Spring onion, chopped
Handful of green beans, halved
Handful of straw mushrooms, halved
3 tbsp soy sauce
Juice and zest of half an orange
Some sesame seeds
How to make Fresh Veggie Ho Fun Noodles
1) Boil the noodles until al dente. Drain in cold water and leave to cool.
2) Mix the soy sauce, orange juice and zest, sugar and cornflour in a bowl.
3) Heat oil in a wok and fry the ginger for a few seconds.
4) Add the rest of the veg and stirfry for a few minutes.
5) Add in the noodles and orange sauce, tossing until everything is nice and hot.
6) You can stir in a bit of fresh coriander at this point if you like.
7) Dish up and scatter sesame seeds and fresh coriander over the top.