Easy Paella Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
500ml chicken stock
200g cooked prawns
Chorizo sausage chunks
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp tarragon
How to make Easy Paella
1) Fry the leeks to soften them, then the chorizo to get the juices flowing.
2) Add the rice, paprika and turmeric and mix it all up...wow, yellow rice!
3) Pour in the stock, cover with a lid and bring to the boil.
4) Let it simmer until the rice is almost cooked.
5) Mix in the prawns and tarragon and give it a final toss.