Aubergine feta salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
Half an aubergine, sliced
Small handful feta cheese, cubed
2 portions of couscous
2 tomatoes, chopped
Half a courgette, cubed
Few tbsp sweetcorn
Juice of half a lemon
Mint leaves, fresh or dried
How to make Aubergine feta salad
1. Make the couscous according to packet instructions.
2. Brush a little oil over the aubergine slices and grill on each side until soft.
2. Mix together the rest of the ingredients.
3. Add the aubergine slices when done.
4. Add in the couscous and give it all a good mix.